Romantic Soiree for a Summer Night
When: ||August 12, 2012|
|Where:||First United Methodist Church, 16 Cross Street, Chatham|
|Contact Name:||First United Methodist Church of Chatham
MUSIC FOR A SUMMER'S NIGHT 2012 Concert Series
Concerts are held at 8:00 PM every Sunday night from June 24 through September 2.
The performances are all handicapped accessible.
The concerts are underwritten by the First United Methodist Church and "Friends of Music For A Summer's Night."
- June 24 ~ Music's Future - "Young People's Concert"
Cape Cod Conservatory, George Scharr, Director
- July 1 ~ Organ Concert by David Chalmers,
world renowned organist
- July 8 ~ "Cape Cod Opera"
- July 15 ~ "The Surftones" - Barbershop Singing
- July 22 ~ "Cape Cod Fiddlers" - American Country and Scottish & Irish Reels
- July 29 ~ "O'Challah" - Eastern European, Irish, Klezmer
- August 5 ~ "The Reunion Band" - Bluegrass Music
- August 12 ~ "Romantic Soiree for a Summer Night"
Anne Francoise Perrault, Pianist & Mark Crociati, Clarinetist
- August 19 ~ "The Surftones" - Barbershop singing
- August 26 ~ Old fashioned church hymn sing!
- September 2 ~ "The Silver Foxes" - Swing Band
There is no admission fee, but an offering will be taken to help defray the cost of the professional performers, a portion of which will help support mission projects of the church.
| Click here for similar events this month!