Rani Arbo and daisy mayhem
Harwich Cranberry Arts & Music Festival presents Cranfest in the Courtyard
- outdoor acoustic concerts in the Courtyard of the Harwich Cultural Center (the former Middle School). Thursday evenings July 12 thru August 23 2018.
Tickets are $15 per concert or purchase a season ticket available for $75 for all 7 shows
- July 12: David Mallett ~ Award-winning singer/songwriter from Maine making his first ever appearance in Harwich
- July 19: Heather Maloney ~ Young Massachusetts writer and song-singer Heather Maloney celebrates the release her 2018 EP, Just Enough Sun
- July 26: Rani Arbo and daisy mayhem ~ some of the most soul-lifting songs... pure magic happens when these four musicians play together.
- August 2: Greg Greenway ~ A former long-time Harwich resident returns for his first Cape solo performance in many years.
- August 9: Zoe Mulford ~ Trans-Atlantic singer/songwriter Zoe Mulford is rapidly becoming best-known as the writer of "The President Sang Amazing Grace," covered by Joan Baez on her 2018 album "Whistle Down the Wind."
- August 16: Harvey Reid and Joyce Andersen ~ this husband-wife, guitar-fiddle duo bring flawless harmony, originality, and many other instruments
- August 23: RUNA Celtic Roots Band ~ a triumphant return to the Harwich Cultural center with their newest band member, Liam de Barra, born April 27
Gates open at 5:45PM. Music starts at 6:30PM
Bring a blanket or lawn chair to sit on the grass. Bring a picnic; beverages will be for sale.
Concerts are rain or shine. Held inside the auditorium in case of bad weather.
| Click here for similar events this month!