Family Fun with Stand-Up Chameleon Jackson Gillman
When: ||July 3, 2018|
|Where:||Salt Pond Visitor Center, Route 6, Eastham |
|Contact Name:||CCNS Visitor Center
Friends of Cape Cod National Seashore host "Tuesday Evenings At Salt Pond" at the Salt Pond Visitor Center:
Some events at Salt Pond Visitor Center are outside at the amphitheater, others are inside at the auditorium.
- July 3 - Family Fun with Stand-Up Chameleon Jackson Gillman
- July 10 - Salt and Family: The Life of a Humpback Whale
- July 31 - Henry Beston and the Outermost House
- August 7 - Coastal Landforms of the Outer Cape: How Our Sands are moving over Time
- August 21- Sea Floor Mapping and Coastal Vulnerability to Storms and Sea Level
- August 28 - Local Residents Tell Us About Cape Cod
Doors open at 6:30 for interior events.
Salt Pond events start at 7PM. Arrive early because auditorium seating is limited. The Salt Pond Visitor Center auditorium is wheel chair accessible.
| Click here for similar events this month!